You've developed an Innovative Product or Service, now you need to Sell it!
The goal of the Go Global program is to achieve substantial sales growth for the selected companies through hiring, training, mentoring and supporting a dedicated Business Development Representative position in each of the participating companies. The Innovation Centre will identify the needs of the participating businesses, help recruit the right candidate, and provide them with the necessary skills, support and mentorship. During the 15 month program, the Business Development Representative, the company and the team at the Innovation Centre will set sales targets, develop and implement sales and marketing strategies, monitor results, adjust strategies and achieve results.
Is Go Global For You?
- Is it time you hired a dedicated business development person?
- Is there opportunity to significantly grow your sales?
- Are your current sales stagnant?
- Are you struggling with achieving sales through online marketing? (i.e. Facebook, Amazon, etc..)
- To increase participant’s business revenue to a level that the company can support a full-time business development position at the end of the program.
- To develop full time professional business development capacity within each participating company to facilitate additional growth and commercialization of innovation.
- To increase the available talent with sales, marketing and business development skills in NWO by providing youth with professional training and mentorship, hands-on experience, and a team learning environment.
How will we do it?
By providing scalable and innovative small and medium sized businesses with a Business Development Representative to focus on sales, market development and increase their company's ability to innovate and commercialize.
- Professional sales training boot camp
- Regular peer to peer sessions with participants to enhance learning.
- Innovation Centre team and resources will help achieve laid-out goals.
- Marketing/sales materials and tools (online marketing systems, CRM tools etc)
- Regular mentorship and coaching by dedicated business professionals.
- The community and partners; leveraging existing community resources to reach objectives and create new tools for success.
The invited business will enroll in a 15-month program which will cost the participating company $1,000 per month. This fee directly covers a portion of the Business Development Representative’s salary. During this period, resources will be allocated by the Innovation Centre towards training, coaching and mentoring the Business Development Representative so that sales, marketing and revenue targets can be achieved. This program represents a significant investment in the participating companies over the 15-month term. There is an expectation that the participating companies will be willing to share a competitive percentage of incremental revenue back into the program. Applicants will be required to go through a screening process and if successful sign a contract.
Business Development Representative
For more information please contact: