What is the Venture Vault?
Starting a business is challenging enough, let alone having to worry about office space as your team grows beyond more than just yourself. The Venture Vault is a workplace and incubator designed for new entrepreneurs, infused with the energy and resources of the Thunder Bay innovation community. It’s a place to innovate, collaborate and build successful ventures. We reduce the risk of a startup so you can focus on building out your vision rather than covering monthly Internet, rent, and purchasing office equipment so you have more of a runway to get your business up off the ground. The Venture Vault is a shared work environment that provides startups who are at a similar stage in their business the opportunity to network with peers and potential collaborations to learn from one another.
Why Would I want to be in the Venture Vault?
A unique characteristic about the Vault is that it surrounds the start-up or new product development team with a complete ecosystem to move quickly from idea to market. The Vault nurtures entrepreneurial ideas by giving startups information and advice on business planning, presenting, funding, patents, marketing and more. With significantly reduced start-up costs, entrepreneurs are able to focus on getting their product out the door and launching their own small businesses rather than bills. The Innovation Centre is proud to partner with Confederation College to provide this space where startups also get exposed to on campus resources and talent to grow their business.
Interested in becoming a tennant in the Venture Vault?
Good news, we are actively seeking innovative entrepreneurs looking for space. To determine eligibility and specifics of the space.
Past Graduates who Kickstarted their Business in the Venture Vault include:
In the Vault you will receive the following infrastructure and support:
- Assigned desk and chair in the shared workspace;
- Quick access to the Innovation Centre team - including regular meetings with our team to provide support, advice and the right connections;
- High speed internet access;
- Increased exposure for your business by collocating at the Innovation Centre;
- Access to the Innovation Centre's colour printer, scanner, fax machine (pay per use);
- Access to Advisory Room, Boardroom, Training Lab, and other Centre facilities;
- Business address;
- Linkages to talent - i.e. Confederation College workplacement teams and other connections;
- PLUS - All the Innovator Member benefits