Our partners at Canada's Tech Network have launched a new tech funding program; Soft Landing: Scale from Home. It offers qualified, established Canadian startups and scale-ups exposure to business opportunities by offering up to $4,000 CAD in reimbursable business expenses to help generate net-new sales revenue or investment.
Successful candidates can use funds to help offset the costs of activities related to net-new sales, business development, and marketing projects.
Is the program right for you?
This program supports tech-driven companies engaging in a variety of sales, business development, and marketing activities which includes, but is not limited to:
- Strategizing and executing a targeted digital marketing campaign; hiring a third-party agency to help implement the campaign.
- Implementing new software tools to increase lead generation, customer acquisitions, or sales.
- The cost of attending a virtual trade show or similar event; developing digital assets for digital exhibition space.
- Developing and integrating interactive product demonstration(s).
- Other approved initiatives that specifically address expanding and scaling digital sales into both national and international markets.
Do you qualify?
- You must be a Canadian tech-driven company (established startup or scale-up) headquartered in Canada.
- You must have a product that has launched and has generated $2,500 – $3,000,000 in revenue in the past 12 months.
- Applicants must be offering their own proprietary technology or service, using their own intellectual property.
- You must have a clearly defined intention for the use of funds. This includes the project(s) to be undertaken and the necessary activities and expense breakdown required to achieve success are given in detail in your application.
Please note: If you are a redistribution, consulting/marketing agency, online retailer, or a company operating by a third party platform, you do not qualify for this program.
- Applications must include:
- A clear explanation of the applicant’s product/service and business model.
- Specific goals and objectives of generating sales or raising investment based on the proposed activities/projects.
- Well explained intentions to expand into international markets, if applicable.
When do I apply?
There will be a Fall cohort in 2022 but the application information is TBD.
Applications open TBD
Final date to apply TBD
For more information about this program and to apply visit: