Our partners at Canada's Tech Network have launched a new tech funding program; Soft Landing: Scale from Home. It offers qualified, established Canadian startups and scale-ups exposure to business opportunities by offering up to $4,000 CAD in reimbursable business expenses to help generate net-new sales revenue or investment.
Successful candidates can use funds to help offset the costs of activities related to net-new sales, business development, and marketing projects.
Is the program right for you?
This program supports tech-driven companies engaging in a variety of sales, business development, and marketing activities which includes, but is not limited to:
- Strategizing and executing a targeted marketing campaign.
- Implementing new software tools to increase lead generation, customer acquisitions, or sales.
- The cost of attending a virtual trade show or similar event; developing digital assets for digital exhibition space.
- Developing and integrating interactive product demonstration(s).
- Other initiatives that specifically address expanding and scaling sales digitally.
Do you qualify?
- You must be a Canadian tech-driven company (established startup or scale-up) headquartered in Canada.
- You must have a launched product that is generating revenue.
- You must have a clearly defined intention for use of funds awarded. This includes the project(s) to be undertaken and the necessary activities/expenses required to achieve success.
The specific projects undertaken by successful applicants are determined by the company based on their business needs. Canada’s Tech Network reserves the right to assess the eligibility of each expense submitted.
When do I apply?
There will be two Soft Landing: Scale From Home cohorts in 2021 in spring and fall. Please find full details for both cohorts in the tables below.
Applications open May 31st, 2021
Final date to apply June 25th, 2021
Applications open November 1st, 2021
Final date to apply November 26th, 2021
For more information about this program and to apply visit: