Virtual Pitch It!
Calling all students and recent grads (up to 3 years)!
- Have an idea for a business or are you already working on a business?
- Are you a student or recent graduate?
- Want to make your idea a reality or grow your business?
- Need money to get started and/or grow?
Then why not virtually PITCH IT and you could win CASH to help develop your idea, receive business support, get exposure to potential investors, and opportunities for even more funding!
How it works:
- Apply by November 8th (see application link below)
- Attend a Pitch Workshop - November 10th, 11:30 am - 1 pm
- Submit your 5-minute pitch video by November 15th
- Videos released November 16th for voting, be sure to share yours!
- Judges will review videos from November 16th - 20th
- Winners will be announced on November 20th
Participants will be judged on the following criteria:
- The business opportunity and the impact of the business
- Team, objectives, and outcomes
- The ability to meet goals
- The overall business idea
- Full judging criteria will be given in the pitch workshop
Applications are due Sunday, November 8th, 2020 at midnight:
For more information contact:
|Aly MacKay||Bridget Postuma|
|Manager, Ingenuity||Northwestern Ontario Innovation Centre|