Calling all students and recent grads (up to 3 years)!
- Have an idea for a business or are you already working on a business?
- Are you a student or recent graduate?
- Want to make your idea a reality or grow your business?
- Need money to get started and/or grow?
Then why not PITCH IT and you could win CASH to help develop your idea, an innovator membership and business support, exposure to potential investors, and opportunities for even more funding!
Successful applications will pitch their idea at the PITCH IT event on November 21st, 2019. They will pitch in front of a panel of judges, who will judge them on the following criteria:
- The business opportunity and the impact of the business
- Team, objectives, and outcomes
- The ability to meet goals
- The overall business idea
* Applicants must attend a Pitch Practice workshop on Monday, November 18th at 5 pm.
* Assistance will be available to help prepare your pitch prior to judging.
Applications are due November 11th, 2019.
The final Pitch It event is open to the public. If you are interested in attending this Dragon's Den style event and hearing some new and exciting business ideas, you can get your tickets by clicking the link below!
For more information contact: