This program helps alleviate the cost of implementing innovative technology for your business.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO ENHANCE...
Websites and Social Media
Business Processes with Hardware or Software
Human Capital Development and Technology Education
Customer Relationship Management and Online Service
Is your business eligible?
Your Business Must:
• Be a full-time business and have been in operation for at least one year.
• Possess a valid Canadian business number.
• Be located in Northwestern Ontario.
• Established seasonal businesses are eligible.
Are you ineligible?
• Hobby and part-time businesses
• Municipalities and non-for-profits
BTIF Application Process:
- A consultation between the applicant and the program coordinator will be scheduled to review, discuss and to advise on your application and project proposal.
- Complete and submit the BTIF Application.
- The applicant will be responsible for obtaining projects quotes which must be submitted to the program coordinator for review and feedback.
- The applicant will be provided the BTIF Step 4: Pre-Agreement document for their review and submission.
- A final overall evaluation will be conducted by the project coordinator for the applicant’s file. If approved, the applicant will receive a Letter of Offer document which outlines the financial details of the approved grant in addition to project deadlines.
Call us to set up a meeting to discuss this opportunity further!