The Northwestern Ontario Innovation Centre will act as a catalyst to
1. Create jobs by supporting innovative entrepreneurs to establish and/or expand their businesses.
2. Contribute to the long-term economic growth of Thunder Bay and Northwestern Ontario.
3. Create conditions favorable for technology transfer to industry through development and commercialization of innovative companies
4. Encourage ongoing co-operation between business, education and government.
5. Support innovative projects.
- We lead change and act on ideas. We implement where others won’t.
- To only undertake innovative projects and programs where we can clearly illustrate value to our clients, partners, members and sponsors. We are committed to ensuring responsibility and accountability for our efforts.
- To seek long-term value-added client relationships rooted in partnership and based on success.
- People matter. We are committed to an honest, open corporate culture based on team work, ethics, integrity and outstanding results.